Boca Raton is a neat little place tucked on the Eastern coast of Florida. It has roughly 90 thousand inhabitants and contains anything that you might need if you want to go on a vacation, or perhaps if you’re considering retiring in a tropical climate. Now, this is definitely not the first thing you think of when somebody mentions Boca Raton, but it also contains some pretty neat moving companies. As your movers Boca Raton, we’re at your service all the time, to make your desired relocation a little bit easier.
Who are your local movers Boca Raton and what they do?
Let’s answer this briefly – we do everything in our power to make the customer happy, provided it relates to moving. We are a moving company after all. Having said that, if we can reach a deal within those boundaries, then you’re in for a very pleasant moving experience. We’re not just the best local movers Florida has to offer, but we also have a wide array of services to offer our clients. There are indeed few moving companies Boca Raton that are as versatile as we are.
What kind of services do moving companies Boca Raton offer, then?
Well, we can’t make any claims for other companies, so we’ll stick with ourselves. First off, there is a myriad of ways to categorize moving services, and, as such, there is no definitive way to know. Each moving is different than the last. It is usually during these great moments that lives are changed permanently – for the better, of course. As your movers Boca Raton, we can safely claim that we know all the intricacies of moving, whether it is:
Long distance moving
Long distance movers Boca Raton know that this is one of the hardest types of moving to pull off. It’s not because there’s a lot of stuff to haul, but the sheer distance makes it a daunting task. People who move long distance are usually moving the entire house, which sometimes requires two trucks (and sometimes even more!). So, it’s crucial to pick the right movers Boca Raton has to offer to pull this one off. This may be one of the most common types of moving out there, but it’s by no means the easiest!
Fine arts and musical instruments relocation
When it comes to relocating fine arts and musical instruments, one must be especially careful, especially if one’s doing it by himself. Now, it is possible for a single person to move sensitive items such as these on his or her own, however, it’s also much easier to call your reliable movers Boca Raton. Why? Well…
- Paintings are ridiculously sensitive. Think of it as if it were a baby. It is, after all, the brainchild of an artist. Canvas is fragile. Slightest bump and it tears apart. The wooden frame tends to break. See where we’re getting at?
- If you thought the paintings were sensitive, wait until you try statues. If they’re made out of iron, bronze or brass, you’re good to go. If they’re golden, gilded, silver or copper, well, you’re in for a bit of trouble unless you protect them first.
- Musical instruments are very tough to move. Before you ship off that piano or organ and send them on their merry journey, you have to ask yourself – Have I taken time to prepare them for relocation first? If not, you’re in for a big surprise, because musical instruments often have as many parts as small vehicles, if not more. To take care of this problem, it might be for the best that you call your movers Boca Raton!
What else can you expect from movers Boca Raton?
A whole lot of it, actually. Boca Raton, for example, has a very well developed business sector. This means that they do often experience what we call a corporate relocation. In other words, Boca’s great business climate attracts many businesses (us included). So it is no wonder that corporate relocation is always on the menu, no matter how difficult it may be. Your local movers Boca Raton can handle it. The thing with corporate relocation is that, yes, unfortunately, you can never be sure what to expect, except piles upon piles of office material. However, you will also have to move:
- Hard disk drives. HDDs are tough to move because they’re sensitive. They have a needle and a disc that stores all the memory inside. If the needle suddenly hits the disc, it will do permanent damage to the memory;
- LCD screens – these are particularly sensitive and expensive. One can never be too careful with those;
- Projectors and other office hardware – again, expensive if it breaks, and requires very skillful and gentle hands, which your movers Boca Raton will provide.
We also offer our storage facilities
Now, storage is an integral part of moving, and moving companies Boca Raton know this all too well. Keep in mind that storage demands some rather specific situations, like, say, cleaning your house before moving or reparations. This is why we also offer our storage services to whoever needs it. Boca Raton is full of people looking for a good storage facility, and we’re happy to oblige. We offer:
- Climate control, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Climate control in a storage facility is what stops certain materials from decomposition, as is the case with canvas used for pictures;
- Maximum security – your property is safe with us, as we monitor the area at all times, and;
- Packing services – we’ll pack it and store it ourselves if need be.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact your packing services Florida today!