Trinity Relocation Group Review
Certified Interstate Moving Coordinators Florida
Trinity Relocation Group is a well-established moving broker with an extensive history when it comes to professional nationwide moving jobs.
About Trinity Relocation Group
Trinity Relocation Group is a fully licensed relocation company that connects clients with A-list carriers across the country. In addition to having their own trucks, they are also licensed as a moving broker through the Department of Transportation, with a network of over 50 carriers that are screened based on:
- Years In Business
- Safety Record
- Insurance Requirements
- Surveys From Our Clients
- Online Ratings
With years of experience in the moving industry and over 8000 executed moves, this company understands the requirements for a quality moving process to take place. With such a strong foundation, the company has the staff for the job, they have the equipment and the wide network of moving and shipping companies across the US that they can connect you with.
Strengths and Weaknesses of Trinity Relocation Group:
What makes Trinity Relocation Group the best choice among interstate moving companies in Florida:
- Top-rated Among Long Distance Movers in US
- Handles Residential & Commercial Moves.
- Professional Car Transportation Services.
- 15+ Years of Moving Industry Experience.
- No-obligation Moving Estimates.
- Experienced Moving Broker
- 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Where does Trinity Relocation Group fall short in terms of moving services:
- Storage & Packing Services Cost Extra.
- Local Moving is Not a Priority
Services – What does Trinity Relocation Group offer?
Trinity Relocation Group offers the full package when it comes to their services. They can adapt to the task and plan it out accordingly, no matter the distance, type, or size. Their services include the following:
- Residential Moving – Trinity Relocation Group puts together relocation needs when it comes to both apartments and households. As a moving company with experience and longevity, the option of getting reliable and skilled moving crews is more than possible.
- Commercial Moving – With over 15 years of experience, this company has seen and put together its fair share of corporate moving projects. Trinity Relocation Group has hundreds of employees, so the size of the business doesn’t seem to play a part. Additionally, they are a company that offers moving insurance.
- Interstate Moving – In addition to their own crews and services, this company offers customers a choice among third-party cross-country moving companies that offer nationwide moving expertise. The range of the moving and storage services extends to all 50 US states and is affordable.
- International Moving – Although the primary focus of the company lies in handling moves within the US, Trinity Relocation Group also offers international moving services for those looking to relocate their home or business abroad. The services appear to cover countries across the globe, with no exceptions.
- Car Shipping – Trinity Relocation Group can arrange for safe, reliable, and timely transportation of your automobile to your destination.
- Military Moving – The range of all these moving and storage services extends to all 50 US states and is very cost-effective for military personnel.
Trinity Relocation Group Specialty – Interstate Moves Across the US
In addition to operating as a moving and storage business, Trinity Relocation Group also accommodates outsourcing the services of other moving and shipping companies on behalf of customers. Primary services include interstate residential and commercial moving, as well as car shipping solutions. Secondary services include climate-controlled storage solutions and packing services, as well as long-distance and international moving options. While Trinity Relocation Group actually handles some of its moving projects, outsourcing moving services with other carriers is what happens in the majority of cases.
Trinity Relocation Group offers a brief 2-step quote form on their website. The form includes standard information (moving from, moving to, move size/contact information) and takes 2 minutes to fill out. Once completed, the form is forwarded and one of the representatives contacts you within the following 48 hours to provide you with an estimate and to discuss additional moving details. The company offers no in-home estimates and only organizes your relocation in accordance with determined moving and storage quotes.
General Impressions – Trinity Relocation Group
The main advantage of Trinity Relocation Group lies in its ability to both handle moving jobs and broker them. With over 15 years of experience in the moving industry, this company understands the requirements for a quality moving process to take place. With so many years since being founded, the company has the staff for the job, they have the equipment and the wide network of moving and shipping companies across the US that they can connect you with. They are not limited to interstate moves only and can help you relocate abroad as well. When it comes to the services they offer, the array is wide and includes auto transportation, storage, and packing – in addition to the residential and commercial moving offers. So, it would appear that a smooth moving process is practically guaranteed.
The other side of the coin
This is not a preferred choice for those looking for a relocation down the street or from one neighborhood to the next. And the moving estimate might be up for discussion, given the lack of a binding estimate to put everything in place. So, going into the process of hiring Trinity Relocation Group, you should make sure to communicate everything.