Our team is committed to finding movers we believe our readers will love, and we receive compensation from movers that we rank. We also may get a small share of revenue when you click a sponsored company’s link.
New Leaf Moving Group Review
Find Your Moving Company
Residential & Commercial Florida Moving Company
New Leaf Moving Group is a full-service Florida local and long-distance moving company from Boynton Beach, FL.
About New Leaf Moving Group
As a well-known moving company headquartered in Boynton Beach, FL, New Leaf Moving Group started providing its services across the state of Florida, as well as the rest of the US less than a year ago. During this period, the company has made an effort to build its name as a reliable moving and storage services provider.
Former customers’ reviews and testimonials convey an image of competent Florida moving professionals who offer an appropriate level of expertise and suitable equipment to handle the scope of offered services reliably and without issues.
Family owned and operated, New Leaf Moving Group offers moving services which include local, long-distance moves within Florida, as well as interstate relocations. Along with both commercial and residential relocation they cover, the company provides storage and packing options to go along with the rest of the moving-related solutions.
Strengths and Weaknesses of New Leaf Moving Group:
Why opt for HRG as your moving services provider in Florida:
- Local and long-distance moving teams specialized in Florida relocations.
- Free, non-obligatory moving estimates customers can fill out on the company’s website.
- A fully operational storage facility in Boynton Beach.
- Both residential and commercial moving services.
- Professional packing services offered as an option.
Reasons prospective customers might shy away from hiring New Leaf Moving Group:
- The company offers no self-storage solutions (traditional storage facilities only).
- New Leaf Moving Group does not provide international relocation services from Florida or any other part of the US.
- Last-minute moving services not provided.
Services – What does New Leaf Moving Group offer?
- Local Moving Services – Being a new name in the moving business, New Leaf Moving Group has so far had more experience dealing with local household moves. They have managed to successfully handle each project, whether large or small in scope, implying that their practice, though relatively short, has nevertheless provided a suitable level of know-how to deal with any local relocation task.
- Long Distance Moving Services – Although they do not offer international moving services, New Leaf Moving Group does handle long-distance moves. They are willing to take on relocations to anywhere within the state of Florida. Additionally, their customers can expect a full scope of moving services from Florida to any of the mainland states.
- Storage Services – Even though the convenience of self-storage units is not a part of their storage solutions, New Leaf Moving Group does still offer secure and reliable storage facilities for the safekeeping of their customers’ belongings.
- Packing Services – New Leaf Moving Group provides packing services that can be a part of the relocation process. Hiring their professional packers does, however, increase the overall price of the move.
- Other Services – Besides the common residential and commercial moving tasks, New Leaf Moving Group is willing to take on specialty moving projects, such as fine art moving, piano and pool table transfer, senior moving, as well as professional military moving.
New Leaf Moving Group Specialty – Local Household Moves in Florida
New Leaf Moving Group appears to have placed its initial focus on local household as well as business moves. There are clear indicators, however, that their Boynton Beach moving teams have considerably more experience in dealing with local residential moves. With nearly 60 percent of their activities in the residential moving category, it is safe to say that local household moves within the state of Florida represent the current center of New Leaf Moving Group operations.
New Leaf Moving Group provides its website visitors a chance to fill in a free, non-obligatory moving estimate form. This two-step form is rather simple and straightforward, with several fields that cover some essential pieces of information about the details of the move. These include From/To information, Type of Move, Date, as well as contact details. This input gets forwarded to the moving company, allowing it to provide an estimate which the customer receives via phone or email.
Given that there is no moving quote calculator on the company’s website, the customer is unable to receive an instant moving estimate. This implies that getting a moving estimate takes additional time, which might be an issue, particularly during the peak-season period. The customer is, nevertheless, able to ask for additional information from the moving company after being contacted by the New Leaf Moving Group representative.
New Leaf Moving Group – General Impressions
New Leaf Moving Group is a new name in the moving industry, but it has so far been able to present itself in terms of local presence while simultaneously showing the potential to expand its field of influence in this niche and market. So far, their most notable work has been defined by residential moving jobs. They do, however, offer a moving crew skilled in dealing with and coordinating commercial moving projects as well.
New Leaf Moving Group offers its customers the taste of its determination to become a reputable and reliable name in the moving industry. By approaching each moving project with utmost dedication and a suitable level of professionalism, all the while providing its customers with competitive prices, this moving company delivers an optimal price to quality ratio – one ought not to miss out on.
The prospective disadvantages
New Leaf Moving Group is still a young moving business in a developed Florida market, with plenty of things to prove. Customers seeking out for being serviced by a larger, more reputable company with ample experience and a broader scope of services would likely turn to a different business. The company doesn’t offer international moving services nor does it provide instant moving estimates on its website.