Progressive Van Lines Review
Find Your Moving Company
Local and Long Distance Moving Coordinators in Florida
Progressive Van Lines is a certified and well-established moving brokerage company, with a rich portfolio when it comes to coordinating residential and commercial moving projects.
About Progressive Van Lines
Progressive Van Lines is a South Florida-based moving brokerage company that is family-owned and operated. The core values of the company rest in the devotion they have for each customer as well as the top-quality moving industry standards that they uphold. With over 15 thousand successfully executed moves in its long history, Progressive Van Lines is a fully certified moving broker and logistics coordinator. The company has an extensive network of licensed professional motor carriers that are carefully vetted in accordance with years in business, online ratings, DOT numbers, and other certifications and records, etc.
This is a company that demonstrates great strength and endurance when it comes to upholding the quality of service. Its staff has dozens of years of combined experience, and the resources to coordinate any and all types of moving and storage solutions across the US.
Strengths and Weaknesses of Progressive Van Lines:
What makes Progressive Van Lines the best choice among long distance moving companies in Florida?
- Rated Best Among Long Distance Movers in US
- Local & Long Distance Moving Service Providers.
- 15000+ Successful Moves Across the US.
- Moving Coordinator Assigned To Each Move.
- 98% Customer Satisfaction Rate.
- Best Price Guarantee for Moving Services.
Where is Progressive Van Lines found lacking in terms of moving services?
- Packing Services Cost Extra.
- International Moving is Not an Option.
- The Company Itself Does Not Execute Moves.
Services – What does Progressive Van Lines offer?
Whether you are in the market for a specific type of move or a move with a short deadline, this is a company that has the resources to meet those needs. With its network of professionally vetted and licensed carriers, Progressive Van Lines can broker and coordinate both local and nationwide moves. Other services that they offer include:
- Residential Moving – Over two-thirds of the moves that Progressive Van Lines coordinated were residential in nature. They have the industry connections and experiences to follow through a household relocation from start to end. Whether you are moving a house or apartment down the street or across the nation, this is one of the companies that can match you with the right motor carrier for the job.
- Commercial Moving – Progressive Van Lines is a business that can facilitate the time-sensitive moving, packing, and storage tasks of having to relocate an entire business. Besides corporate companies, the company also brokers relocations of office spaces of all sizes, libraries, local and chain stores, storage units, warehouses, other types of facilities.
- Local Moving – Althouth this is a company that specializes in long-distance/interstate moving jobs, it doesn’t fall short of accepting to take on local moves as well. With a rich network of carriers within Florida, Progressive Van Lines has the means to make any short-distance move a stress-free experience.
- Packing Solutions– Added protection costs extra, but is worth the price. Progressive Van Lines offers quality packing materials and techniques definitely makes a difference during transport. This Florida moving brokerage business upholds high industry standards when it comes to packing methods and materials.
- Storage Options – If you decide to move within state lines, Progressive Van Lines offers 30 days of storage space for free. If you are planning a cross-country move, the number of free storage use days goes from 30 to 60 days.
- Military Moving – The range of all these moving and storage services extends to mainland US states and offers discounts to military personnel and their families.
Progressive Van Lines Specialty – Long Distance Moving with Nationwide Coverage
For customers looking for a seamless long distance moving plan, Progressive Van Lines appears to be the logical choice. With well over 15000 moving jobs, the majority of which were long-distance in nature, this is a company that has definitely earned its place among the top-rated long distance moving companies in Florida. And since they handle both residential and commercial moves, it opens up a lot of diverse options for customers that are looking for a professional experience.
With a one-step moving quote form on their website, Progressive Van Lines asks for relevant information needed to provide site visitors with a rough estimate of their moving needs. The form covers basic contact information (Name, Email, Phone) and move-related data (Current Address, Moving Date, Home Size, New Address) with an input field for any particular details that users can point out.
Once filled out, the form is processed and users can expect to receive an estimate via email. Because you’ll be using a brokerage company, you’ll pay your overall cost to Progressive Van Lines, which will be split into three payments: initial deposit, pickup day payment, delivery day payment.
General Impressions – Progressive Van Lines
Despite not handling any of the moving tasks personally, Progressive Van Lines excels at walking that fine line between the customer and the moving company, managing every step of the moving process with precision and professional understanding. Its commitment to upholding higher moving industry standards leads to the extensive vetting of each carrier they work with. And this alone carries the promise of stress-free moving jobs that customers can enjoy. Additionally, their range from local to nationwide moving solutions opens up a lot of space for tailoring to the unique needs of each customer. When it comes to the services they offer, the arsenal includes storage and packing solutions in addition to the residential and commercial moves. So, it would appear that a smooth moving process is practically guaranteed.
The other side of the coin
For those looking for an actual moving company, Progressive Van lines might prove to be a disappointment since it is, in fact, a moving brokerage company. A certified moving brokerage company with a wide network of licensed motor carriers and years of experience in the industry, but a middle-man, nonetheless. Once you get past that truth and the additional charges that can come for packing services and other additional services, you’ll be all set.